Terms and Conditions
Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
AGREEMENT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services for e-Bill View and e-Bill Payment (hereinafter collectively "Online Services"). Please review this entire document, which explains the Terms and Conditions of Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services relating to the benefits and limitations of your agreement with Jordan Tax Service, Inc. to use these Online Services.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
• If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, click the "I Disagree" button which will allow you to stop this process and continue to receive paper bills. Services
E-Bill View – Viewing your bills through Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services You agree to electronically receive your bill and view your account online. You may also receive other information that would have been sent with your Jordan Tax Service, Inc. paper bill, such as bill inserts. This does not include past due notices, which will continue to be sent through the United States Postal Service. Should that change, we will notify you prior to electronically sending such notices.
E-Bill Payment Service – Paying your bills through Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services On line payments may be made only by electronic debit of your banking account. We do not accept credit card payments at this time.
By consenting to pay your bills electronically, you understand and verify that:
• You are providing Jordan Tax Service, Inc. with your bank account information and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You authorize Jordan Tax Service, Inc. or its contractor to follow the Payment Instructions that we receive through the Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services. When we receive a Payment Instruction, you authorize us to debit your bank account and obtain funds on your behalf. Funds are applied as close to the business day designated by you as reasonably possible. You also authorize the financial institution that holds your bank account to debit your bank account.
• Payment Instructions must be entered prior to the 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) cutoff to have the payment applied on the same business day. Any payment made after 2:00 p.m. ET will be applied the next business day. We anticipate most transactions will be processed on your selected payment date, but you accept that some transactions may take additional time to be applied to your account. In all events, you remain liable to pay all late charges, servicing expenses, penalties or interest until proper payment is received.
• If you have arranged in advance to make a regular payment from your bank account, you can cancel a payment in a "scheduled" status as long as you cancel the "scheduled" payment before 2:00 p.m. ET.
• You are solely responsible for any fees associated with your bank account. A charge of $35 will be assessed by us for each bill paid with an electronic payment that is returned by the bank or financial institution on which it is drawn. This fee will be assessed for each transaction that is not completed by the bank or financial institution on which it is drawn for any reason including the nonexistence of an account, insufficient funds or incorrect account or routing numbers being entered.
• In using Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services, you are requesting the system to make payments for you from your bank account. Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon both the authorization of payment by your bank and receipt of payment by Jordan Tax Service, Inc. In the event that your payment is not processed for any reason (as one example, there are insufficient funds), your liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid. Late charges, servicing expenses, penalties and interest will continue to accrue and be added to your liability until proper payment is received.
• In all events, your electronic payment will be credited on the date we receive it from your bank.
Consent to Receive Information Electronically
By consenting to receive information electronically you verify that:
• You (i) agree to provide true, accurate and current information and not to misrepresent your identity; (ii) acknowledge and agree to receive disclosures electronically, and confirm that you will download or print the disclosures for your records; (iii) acknowledge that you can access information that is provided electronically; and (iv) acknowledge that your action constitutes your signature and agreement to these Terms and Conditions, as well as your consent to receive these electronic communications pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("ESIGN Act", Pub. L. No. 106-229, 14 Stat. 464, enacted June 30, 2000, 15 U.S.C. ch.96, as amended) and intend that the ESIGN Act applies to the fullest extent possible.
Notice of Limitations and Warranties and Disclaimers
Jordan Tax Service, Inc. may use a third party hosted website to provide Online Services to you. Technical or other difficulties, which cannot always be anticipated, may cause the loss of data or other service interruptions. For this reason,YOU AGREE THAT JORDAN TAX SERVICE, INC.'S ONLINE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. JORDAN TAX SERVICE, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
JORDAN TAX SERVICE, INC., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY ANY USER, THEIR RESPECTIVE PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, HEIRS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AS A RESULT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR RELIANCE ON THE ONLINE SERVICES. BY USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THESE SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY RISK OF YOUR COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR DATA BEING DAMAGED BY ANY VIRUS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER FILE WHICH MIGHT BE TRANSMITTED OR ACTIVATED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES.
No Liability for Jordan Tax Service, Inc.
All users and their respective personal representatives, heirs, successors, assigns and/or agents, hereby evidence their agreement to assume full responsibility for and assume all risks associated with the use of or reliance on Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services and understand and agree that under no circumstances shall Jordan Tax Service, Inc., it directors, officers, agents, vendors, employees, successors and assigns be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Online Services. This is a comprehensive release from liability and applies to any and all losses and damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary, direct, indirect, or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of data, income or profits), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, even if Jordan Tax Service, Inc. or an officer, director, authorized agent, employee or vendor has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services or any content thereof, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using it.
Choice of Law and Choice of Venue
By using Jordan Tax Service, Inc.'s Online Services, you agree that this Agreement shall be construed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflict of law principles. Your further agree that sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute under this Agreement shall be the appropriate federal or state courts in Allegheny County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
You further agree that
• The personal information you have chosen to disclose and receive is confidential in nature. We are not responsible for unauthorized third party access to information and/or communications provided electronically, or for any damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by unauthorized third party access. We are not responsible for delays in transmission of any information or for any computer virus or related problems.
• All electronic notice provided by us will continued to be sent to the e-mail address we have on record for your account. Therefore, if you change your e-mail address, you are required to notify us.
• In addition, if you receive notice that Jordan Tax Service, Inc. will begin sending other information electronically (i.e., application disclosures, Privacy Statements, and billing statements, etc.), you may withdraw your consent to receive such electronically-sent information at any time. To receive this other information in paper form, or to withdraw your previously provided consent, please contact us with the specific information you wish to receive in paper form. Your request will apply only to those specific items of information you designate, or you may electronically choose to un-enroll from Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services at any time.
• If and when you un-enroll from Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services, all payments "scheduled" after this date will be terminated.
• We may terminate our Online Services at any time with or without notice to you. Neither termination nor discontinuation of Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services shall affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement or any municipal service fees, taxes, delinquent taxes or delinquent municipal service fees or municipal claims you may owe.
• You may not assign your rights to use the Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services, as defined under this Agreement, to any other party. Jordan Tax Service, Inc. may assign this Agreement, in its sole discretion, or delegate certain rights and/or responsibilities to third parties, vendors or contractors without your consent.
• You are responsible for all telephone access fees and/or internet service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and/or internet service provider when accessing Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services.
• This Agreement, including fees and service charges, may, with or without notice to you, be amended from time to time by Jordan Tax Service, Inc., including the addition of new charges and/or a revision of Terms and Conditions. In this event, Jordan Tax Service, Inc. shall provide Notice of Change to you. Any use by you of Jordan Tax Service, Inc. Online Services following a Notice of Change shall constitute your acceptance and agreement to such changes. Further, Jordan Tax Service, Inc. may revise or update its programs, services or related material which may render all prior versions obsolete. Jordan Tax Service, Inc. reserves the right to terminate at any time, with or without notice to you, this Agreement or its Online Services.
• Jordan Tax Service, Inc. shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights or remedies under this Agreement unless such waiver is written and signed by Jordan Tax Service, Inc. If Jordan Tax Service, Inc. delays or refrains from exercising any of its rights or remedies under this Agreement, such delay or omission shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies, or of any of its other rights or remedies. A waiver on one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
• The section captions named herein are for convenience only and shall not control nor affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this Agreement – Terms and Conditions.
• If any of these terms or conditions are deemed to be invalid or other unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not effect the enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
• Jordan Tax Service, Inc., in its sole discretion, may terminate your account without prior notice for any reason or no reason. You agree that Jordan Tax Service, Inc. shall not be liable to you or any third party in the event of any such termination.